Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A beginning

So I have decided to start blogging.  Here it is.  Writing by me.

I enjoy writing and it's been a while since I have written consistently.  The last time I wrote consistently was when I was on the island of St. Vincent for a missions internship.  I wrote weekly updates and posted them on facebook.  It was fun for me and apparently people read them and even enjoyed them (probably just my family and good friends).  Maybe they were being nice.  Maybe my writing was good.  The cool thing about the internet is that you get to decide.

I just finished writing the description for this space.  I want to write about things that bring life.  I think life can be a marvelous adventure and that it is meant to be lived to its full potential, thus my theme.  Many things bring life, many things don't.  Oxygen brings life.  Carbon monoxide doesn't.  Yet they both contain oxygen.  Don't breathe carbon monoxide.  Enjoy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment