Monday, December 2, 2013

New Beginnings

Well, it's been nine or ten months since I've last posted a blog.  I always have these thoughts that I would like to post a regular blog and then life gets busy and the blogs don't get written.  I think I have found a solution though.  I sat down and wrote out a bunch of blogs and will post them weekly.  That way I can write when I have time and have a ready supply of blogs to post during busy weeks.  Thus, you can now rely on me posting a blog (almost) every week.  My hope is that what I write will inspire you, get you thinking and help you.  I enjoy writing, but I want this blog to be about you, the reader.  Let me know what you think.  With that said I submit the first in a series about the Holy Spirit.  Stay tuned each week for the next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment